[Jacob-list] Hard to Find Jacob book available

Hobsickle at aol.com Hobsickle at aol.com
Sat Jan 17 07:19:03 EST 2004

For those of you looking for Jacob Sheep literature, a copy of A.R. Werner's
book, AN ENQUIRY INTO THE ORIGIN OF PIEBALD OR "JACOB" SHEEP, is currently
available on eBay.
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3580817380&category=11114)

This little (80 page) paperback was printed in England some years ago.  (Mine
is a second printing dated 1988--not sure when the first printing was.)  It
is awkward reading (at least I think so) and everyone doesn't agree with the
author's conclusions, but it is the most in-depth works on the subject that I've
been able to find.