[Jacob-list] BSE and tails

Gillian Fuqua gillianfuqua at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 14 07:49:47 EST 2004

	Neal, thanks for the BSE information.  I am crushed about the tonsil
bit, I guess I won't be making tonsil souffle any time soon....

	Thanks for the responses about tails.  I am in the midst of
engineering a career change (since I have yet to find a sugar daddy who
will pay me to play with sheep and fiber all day) but when things
settle down I would be willing to do some kind of survey.  Perhaps we
can talk to Royal and get JSBA support.  It is an interesting question.
  The other bonus of tails is that you can really see them move so you
can get your feet out of the way of a raisinette shower.  My shearer
made a somewhat snide remark about tails so I merely responded by
telling him that I loved him too.

Gillian