[Jacob-list] Thoughts on Arctic Blast

Neal and Louise Grose nlgrose at yadtel.net
Sun Jan 11 06:14:12 EST 2004

Oh my, our sheep water was frozen the last several mornings. One week ago, it was 72 degrees.  Fri day morning it was 11. But hey! The Jasminium nudiflorum is blooming, and so is the Early Sensation daffodil. They can stand it down to 10 for short periods without turning to mush. That's OK, we have needed a good cold snap to straighten things out.

Hang in there guys. The Winter honeysuckle 'Faint Breath of Spring' will break bud at the next warm spell.

Neal Grose