[Jacob-list] Thoughts on Arctic Blast

Linda Bjarkman patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Jan 9 18:00:38 EST 2004

How about when all the metal clips on the gates freeze?  And every place you've used
a rope to tie something off, it's a solid piece of ice?

I'm in the South, but the other morning it was 16 and I sloshed a little water while
watering rabbits onto a clip holding the cage closed and the clip froze right up.
Poor guy had to wait for breakfast until I could thaw out his clip.

You know it's cold around here when your husband has the flu and you heat with wood!

Stay warm!

Linda

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 15:33:10 -0500, marguerite e vanbeek wrote:
>You know it is cold when you can't bang the ice out of the buckets and they
>crack. You know it is cold when you hands stick to the sides of the metal
>troughs You know it is cold when your water hose freezes before you get the
>water  on. You know it is cold when your animals will not go outside. You know
>it is cold when your heating system continually runs. You know it is cold when
>you kids won't help you with the animals (even theirs)
>
>It will be "Zero" tonite in NJ.
>
>Peggy NJ

http://www.PatchworkFibers.com
 Registered Jacob Sheep & Angora Rabbits