[Jacob-list] Update

Wayne & Edie Van Valkenburg joyew at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 7 13:29:37 EST 2004

Thanks Robin,
Your message was very informative and I feel helps let people know what is behind the scenes as far as registry goes.  It pays occasionally to give us an update.  Not only does it explain the process to those who are new are just do not know the procedure.
Also it gives we who may be asked why it takes so long a very plausible explanation.
I know all we inspectors try to keep things moving along with as little turn around time as possible but things happen in all our lives that slow our expectations down.
 I just found a form that had slip to the side of my paperwork and I was laxed in straightening up as quickly as I would like.  Must be the holidays.
Anyway, it happens to all of us no matter how hard we try.
Keep up the good job.
Edie