[Jacob-list] Thank you!

Jgrisner at aol.com Jgrisner at aol.com
Sat Jan 3 15:17:36 EST 2004

Thank you all for the tag info. I'm learning so much from this site. I plan
to try the Tea Tree Oil. I wonder if that would help with the terrible fly
problem we have with our mini donkeys? The flies litterally eat the flesh off
their legs durring certain times of the summer. I did find a topical ointment that
has a fly repelant in it that worked a little better this past summer, but I
don't like using chemicals. The Jacobs don't seem to be bothered much by the
flies, but when they do bother their legs, they do like our Llama and sit on
them. If anyone has any good herbal fly repelant, please let me know.

Thanks again!

Gail from the land of OZ