[Jacob-list] Tags (Canada)

Melanie melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 2 09:39:13 EST 2004

OK, I admit, I wasn't paying attention. Little time on-line, I didn't read
any papers, didn't watch enough TV.....I'm just a hill hermit:) Yesterday I
sold a ram and the buyer wanted to know where the tag was. I just looked
stupid. I didn't know about the new tag laws. Fortunately he was OK about
it, just told me "we did this YESTERDAY, OK?"
So, where do I have to go to get tags? We only have small flock (8 ewes, 2
rams, plus 4 for sale/freezer), but that will all change soon as my girls
are due any day. I'll be selling ram lambs young this year, already have the
customer....I need to get this tag thing sorted out quick!

Melanie
My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.