[Jacob-list] Re: warning

Kelley Rambo Kelley_Rambo at antiochne.edu
Sun Feb 29 12:55:13 EST 2004

Thought I would throw my two cents into this conversation, maybe it's
helpful for some - I teach Red Cross First Aid & CPR (my 11th year).  From
the book, the biggest thing to watch for in terms of any type of wound is
infection.  Signs of infection - the usual pus, redness, soreness to
touch.  If red streaks, generally moving in the direction of the heart,
begin, the infection is becoming systemic and an immediate trip to the
drs. is in order.  Sounds like you got there.