[Jacob-list] rams

Betty Berlenbach lambfarm at sover.net
Mon Feb 23 09:24:55 EST 2004

I will be selling at least two of my rams this year:

Marsh View HOratio, son of Puddleduck Dynamite and Barking Rock Quaint, born 97, makes beautiful babies.  His fleece is short and somewhat fine, but what he passes on to his progeny is quite lovely.  He is two horned.

HIs son, Skokan's Abner, 4 horned, longer, medium fleece, also makes beautiful babies, born 99, son of HOratio and Brighton's Ellen...

If any interest, email for details, photos, prices...I am in Vermont... (There is a right of first refusal on Horatio, so any interest would have to be subject to that right.)

Both are wonderful rams, settled all their ewes, peace lovers, well behaved.  Horatio, who is senior ram, allows no discord among the rams, and in fact, subjugated a rather agressive shetland ram, who now says, "Yes, sir" and bows every time he passes!  Took him 10 minutes!

I am selling these two guys because I"ve used them for 2 years, and I never use a ram longer than that, nor do I line breed at all.

I will also be looking for a 4 horned ram as good as these two guys and am open to a trade for one or the other.  Must have superb fleece, great horns, excellent markings, be well behaved, AND proven to pass on these traits to progeny.  I am happy to provide fleece samples of progeny still here and photos of these guys and progeny, would expect the same.  Betty!

Willing to meet halfway to exchange rams, or consider delivery within a reasonable distance, though prefer pick up here, mostly so new owner can see the results of these rams' activities for themselves before they take ownership.