[Jacob-list] Re: Jacob-list digest, Vol 2 #54 - 1 msg

BIDEWEE at aol.com BIDEWEE at aol.com
Thu Feb 12 12:37:48 EST 2004

A few answers...

<<Could anyone tell me when the JSBA Annual meeting in Redmond OR is
scheduled??
Thanks
Kate Barrett>>

Kate - the 2004 JSBA AGM will be held July 2, 3 & 4 at the Fairgrounds in
Redmond, Oregon.  For more information or if you'd like to volunteer to help
organize the event you can contact Sandy Van Liew at mvanliew at centurytel.net

and...

<<Hi,
A few weeks ago someone from the NW group, I think, said that they had Jacob
calendars for sale.  Could you email me and let me know the info on those
again?  Sorry for the inconvenience, but thanks,
Kelley>>

Kelly - you can get a copy of the 2004 NW Region Jacob Lamb Calendar by
sending a check for $8 (includes postage) to Karen Lobb, 19562 NE Calkins Lane,
Newberg, OR 97132.  For questions contact me at:  karen at bideaweefarm.com  Profits
from calendar sales will be used to cover costs for printing and mailing our
regional Jacob newsletter.

Any questions let me know.
Thanks,
Karen
bide a wee farm ~ registered Jacob & Navajo-Churro Sheep
19562 NE Calkins Lane, Newberg, OR 97132 ~ 503-538-7987
karen at bideaweefarm.com ~ www.bideaweefarm.com