[Jacob-list] thanks

Gillian Fuqua gillianfuqua at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 9 07:18:12 EST 2004

	thanks for all the feedback.  I had read the label but then had
started thinking what if...  Lots of time to do thinking up here in the
snow and single digits. I feel much reassured, thank you.
Interestingly on the knotweed, I whacked it down with a machete and
injected straight round up on it and the stuff still came back.  Round
up to the leaves was just a shower.  the gout weed came back stunted.
these two things are incredibly invasive and when you weed you have to
get out every bit of root or it just makes a new plant.  I even got one
of those weed torches and tried flaming the stuff.  So will see what
the trusty Jacob flock does to the stuff.  I must be going a bit mad,
sitting here thinking about killing plants when it is still the dead of
winter!
Gillian