[Jacob-list] roundup

Victoria da Roza castlerockjacobs at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 13:31:08 EST 2004

Here in Calif. the grass is knee high.  This year we
also have 2 mounds of stinging nettle that spreads
like wildfire by runners.  So we decided to use round
up.  My husband is a chemist and read the material on
the internet and bottle.  He decided to spray just the
mounds, keep the sheep out of the areas for 10 days
and then cut out the material sprayed after it dies
before sending the sheep back in so there are no
chances of contamination.
  Hope that helps.

=====
Victoria