[Jacob-list] mac breeder software

Ralene Mitschler ralenemitschler at direcway.com
Sun Dec 12 09:20:16 EST 2004

Thank you Mark for helping me get on the jacob list.

My husband and I are the new owners of Chicory Lane farm and our own
first flock of Jacobs from Katrina Lefever's flock.  I am anxiously
awaiting my first lambs and enjoying this year's youngsters' sproinging
about the farm.  I never imagined where going to the Maryland Wool and
Sheep festival last May and seeing my first live Jacobs would end
up---getting to know Katrina and Dave and starting a whole new
lifestyle!!

Are any of you using mac versions of breeder software?  So far all I
can find are windows versions.

I am also a parasitologist and am fascinated reading about sheep
parasites.  My college students and I have already run our own
flotations to diagnose some.  My husband is a pigment cell biologist;
can't wait for him to start getting into the jacob sheep story.

I am so glad all of you take the time to contribute to this list let
alone created it in the first place.  I have just started browsing the
archives and have found it invaluable!!!  As one of my students (who
has never been to a farm) said--wow Jacobs rock!

Ralene Mitschler