[Jacob-list] breeding season

Hobsickle at aol.com Hobsickle at aol.com
Tue Aug 31 19:27:08 EDT 2004

Hi everyone-

As you all know, one of the Jacob breed traits is seasonal breeding.  I'm
curious exactly what that season might be, so I ask this question:  what is the
earliest that you know of your ewes coming in season?  If you have an answer to
that question I would also like to know about where on the continent you're
located.  (The second question is to try and get an idea of whether ovarian
cycling is induced by temperature changes or photoperiod changes.)

-Dan