[Jacob-list] fleece weight

Mary Hansson buffgeese at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 17:20:34 EDT 2004

John,

My skirted fleeces range in weight from 3 pounds for the HEAVIEST to about 3/4 of a pound for the yearlings.  I have gotten 1/2 a pound off of smaller ones and think that was what Nuts' fleece weighed a few years back.

Mary ELlen

"A. Marshall and J. Noles" <marshallandnoles at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi folks,

Can ya'll tell me what is the average weight of a heavily skirted
Jacob fleece? Are there heavier/lighter weights for
lambs/ewes/rams??

Thanks,

John Noles
Red Dragon Farm