[Jacob-list] Sheep for Sale

Heather Hettick hettick1 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 20:36:11 EDT 2004

Hi, I have a nice ram lamb born in April that I'd like to find a home for.  I also will be selling his father after breeding season.  Both are 4 horned and I have pictures on this web page. http://www.geocities.com/hettick1/2004sheeplist.html

There are probably other sheep I should list but my flock is to a point that I really want to keep all of them but my pasture and resources are limited.  I'm planning to add a couple of my favorite ewe lambs from this year when I get the pictures scanned.

Feel free to ask me questions.

Heather Hettick
Moonstruck Jacob Sheep
Creston, OH