[Jacob-list] Sheep shearing question......

Christopher Brantley brantleychristopher at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 1 13:13:44 EDT 2004

Ok guys.... you are a fountain of knowledge and great at sharing it with me
and everyone else. I continue to appreciate that and your persistent
patience with me as I learn more and more through your generosity.

I'm looking at the spring and shearing season coming up. I was wondering how
many folks hire out the task of shearing their sheep and if it's worth the
cost. Or, is it too much trouble for most sheperds to do themselves.

The other twist to my shearing will be that (maybe not this year, but in the
future) turned into an event. We'll probably market it as a weekend event at
our Bed and Breakfast so folks can see where wool comes from... So getting
it right is important around here.