[Jacob-list] Re: Lilacs

Betty Berlenbach lambfarm at sover.net
Mon Sep 29 08:39:25 EDT 2003

I am interested in the fact that there are both piebald and black lambs appearing here.  So far, the evidence I've seen, which isn't much have piebald results when crossing lilac jacobs to moorit rams, and black lambs when crossing that moorit ram to black and white jacobs: is that true?  And if so, what does that say about piebald?  If anything...