[Jacob-list] Bye Bye Isabel

Mary Hansson buffgeese at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 07:29:38 EDT 2003

Hi all,

Glad you survived with little relative damage at your
place, Gary!  The only damage I have noted before the
sun came up this morning occurred last evening as the
winds began picking up to a pace that made me "push
into the wind".....ice-storm-damaged top of a tree
fell on the sheep dome where I have my largest group
of sheep.  It was about 30 feet long or so, and that
warranted getting hand saw out and cutting a few parts
of that mess out so I could tug the rest off.  Sheep
reminded me of bunnies a number of years ago that got
trapped under a smushed dome---peering out in silent
questioning of "WHAT just happened to us, Ma??".

Moved that group and sacrificed some high $$ hay and
they cozied into the sheep shed.

Hope the other NC, VA, PA, NJ, DE, CT, MA, and NY
shepherds fared as well as Gary and I have!

Mary Ellen

=====
Mary Ellen Hansson, MEd, RD, LDN
ISeeSpots Farm