[Jacob-list] Storm and another season ...

Melody critterland at bendcable.com
Wed Sep 17 21:36:21 EDT 2003

Sounds typical, Gary.  They're doing that around here too.  And at one time I experienced a come-on in a bar not too different--head up, sappy look,  and pawing at my midsection--and you're right, it didn't work there either.  As I remember now, the guy did look rather sheepish when he finally got the message (this was in my impetuous youth--when the first warning did no good I stabbed him in the hand with the fork from my nachos) --and I really felt like ramming him with something large and heavy!
:-)
Melody at CritterLand
Redmond OR

  Gary wrote:  Well I penned the sheep and noticed that the ram was running around with his head in a
  strange position. Instead of the nose being down relative to the horns, the nose was up,
  level with his horns, chasing one ewe in particular. He got up beside her an straight leg
  knee'ed her in the gut, about 4 times, she just looked at him funny .... the ewe was chased
  for a while,.............
  I am curious, is that typical mating behavior for sheep ... I never tried it in a bar but
  I suspect it really wouldn't work for me there either!