[Jacob-list] Animal Lingo

gf fayg at mebtel.net
Sat Oct 25 14:59:36 EDT 2003

Two stories of creation.

For completeness, in Chapter 1, the first story of creation, the animals
were created first followed by Man.

 In Chapter 2, the second story of creation, man was created first for
caring for GOD's garden. When GOD
said It is not good for Man to be alone he created all manner of animals
until he created Woman ... the peak of creation ... wink

Speaks volumes of the second birth doesn't it ....

Gary