[Jacob-list] Handling sheep

kbarrett at oregontrail.net kbarrett at oregontrail.net
Thu Oct 16 13:04:53 EDT 2003

My sheep will follow a grain bucket or follow me to new pastures, and let the
collie pen them in the " normal" place. But whoa and behold if you want them to
come in when a stranger is there, or want them to go to a new place they
haven't been in before. They act like they have never had human contact in
their woolly lives. When the sheep are getting ready to lamb they are the
sweetest, but after a summer on tall grass they can act a little wild, unless
the grain bucket shows up!
Kate Barrett
Ruby Peak Jacobs.
Quoting ACAMDA at aol.com: