[Jacob-list] Eastern Oregon rams for sale

kbarrett at oregontrail.net kbarrett at oregontrail.net
Sun Oct 5 19:24:26 EDT 2003

I have two very nice 4 horned ram lambs for sale. One is a chocolate lilac,
with perfectly balnced horns, the other a black and white white very nice horns
as well.  If you are looking for a new ram with great bloodlines please email
me for photos. I cannot use these in my program as I have a small flock and am
trying to avoid any inbreeding.the price will be very good on these, I can't
stand to think I would send them to the sale.  I am located in NE Oregon, and
would travel up to 4 hours each way to deliver.  Thanks

kbarrett at oregontrail.net

Kate Barrett
Ruby Peak jacobs
Quoting Hobsickle at aol.com: