[Jacob-list] Canberra, Maverick/Rockies lines?????

Mary Ellen Hansson mhansson1 at triad.rr.com
Wed May 21 21:07:17 EDT 2003

Peggy,

The Maverick/Rockies line was dispersed around the country 2-3 years
back.  I can't speak to Canberra.  Do you have the flock books?

For those of you interested in a PAIR of sheep, I was told today about a
4-horned ewe (black/white) and a ewe lamb (blue-eyed chocolate lilac)
that are to be sold together in WI.  If anybody is seriously interested,
I will privately pass on the information.

Mary Ellen Hansson
ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com
Jacob Sheep, Fiber, Spinning equipment,
Books, Patterns, Knitting/Crochet/Tatting