[Jacob-list] Fwd: Re: [Norlandbeekeepers] Sugar Syrup Mold Experiment

Penelope pcj at efn.org
Mon May 19 00:08:32 EDT 2003

Sometime around 20:28 5/17/2003, Penelope typed:
>Thought the info about copper would interest you.
>
>pcj

Humm, suddenly I understand why my spouse never got the bees and copper
information I forwarded to him yesterday.  That will teach me to type with
a toddler in my lap helping me.  :-)  Sorry for the interuption folks,
maybe someone here was interested in the copper stuff.

penelope

Penelope Jacob pcj at efn.org
parent, doula, farmer, birth & breastfeeding activist.
***War doesn't decide who is right. Only who's left.***
Attachment parenting and planning to homeschool
a busy, spirited, nursing, opinionated toddler.