[Jacob-list] (no subject)

stonecroft235 at juno.com stonecroft235 at juno.com
Fri May 16 19:14:14 EDT 2003

I've had the same problem with hooked horns, Linda, with girls who are
overly anxious for a treat.  One of our girls has the uncanny habit of
sneaking up behind me, poking her head between my legs  (keep in mind I
am usually attempting to stand in a very sturdy fashion to maintain my
footing as the mob pushes all around me)  -- and then coming on through,
hoping to access whatever it is I have in my hand.............and due to
my short legs I end up having a short little ride on a very startled ewe
-- who thought she was going to get a treat rather than being ridden by a
somewhat over-weight middle aged shepherdess!!!   Too bad I can't video
some of those "sheep moments."

Sue Martin
Stonecroft Manor
Lititz, PA