[Jacob-list] lilacs

Mary Ellen Hansson mhansson1 at triad.rr.com
Wed May 7 05:59:29 EDT 2003

Mary,

Are your beige lilacs BORN with beige spotting or do they fade out to
beige as the fleece lengthens?

I have seen deep brown that can be anywhere from a warm "hershey
chocolate" with the more golden tones in it to the more drab greyed
brown (NOT GRAY AT ALL THOUGH).  I have also seen the lambs born with
the gray coloring that is pretty dark.  Lambs have these colors that do
seem to vary a tad on their bodies when born and also with growth.

Mary Ellen Hansson

ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com

Jacob Sheep, Fiber, Spinning equipment,

Books, Patterns, Knitting/Crochet/Tatting