[Jacob-list] yarn

Mary Ellen Hansson mhansson1 at triad.rr.com
Sun Mar 30 14:04:49 EST 2003

Hi all,

I am really excited about getting yarn back this year.  It is the first
year I have "gone it alone" on sending in wool to be spun as yarn.  I
have participated in 3 different wool-gathering coops for Jacob fleeces.
This time after shearing was over, I gathered a few deep breaths and
waited a couple weeks and then sent in my wool.  I received a call
yesterday that the wool was all magically turned into candy-striped
yarn, with some extra white being "light".  It is being sent back in the
morning to me..Christmas in April!

Of course, this bit of bounty has a double-sided edge to it..I have lots
an order of spinning wheels and "stuff" that just came in that needs
paying, and this yarn was "supposed" to take 6-8 weeks to get done.
They are just too fast ;o).  So much for spreading out my bills :o)).

Anybody want to order a bunch of candy-striped Jacob yarn...let me know
:o).  I have a bit coming soon..chuckle.  I will let you know how it
looks when it arrives.

Mary Ellen Hansson
ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com
Jacob Sheep, Fiber, Spinning equipment,
Books, Patterns, Knitting/Crochet/Tatting