[Jacob-list] 3-30-02

Katherine Wisor creeksendfarm at mac.com
Sun Mar 30 11:42:55 EST 2003

It's 11:30 am  in Charlotte, NC. The buds are in the roses, daffodils
and tulips are in bloom!   The wisteria is in full boom and gardeners
are getting ready for spring with temp on saturday of 74' !  The temp
today is 38' and it's SNOWING!!!!!!  I am so glad I didn't give in to
my urge to start shearing my sheep.  I'd have frozen the dear things!
  On a sadder note :   It seems my Arabian "Thunder" must have taken a
"miss step"  yesterday fracturing the lower back of one of my lambs.
His life was not wasted , he will be supper for a neighbor .  The risk
of housing everyone in one pasture is these type of accidents,
unfortunately I have little  choice .  Stay warm!
www.creeksendfarm.com

Katherine Wisor RN
  400 Dawn Circle
Charlotte, NC, 28213