[Jacob-list] mother/daughter/daughters bonding

Melanie Boxall melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 19 16:27:42 EST 2003

Well, I thought I'd been clever with my pen arrangements this spring being
alternately goats and sheep, but I should never have put the goat whose
triplets died right next to a ewe with newborn twins. Olivia (the goat) has
tried every which way to break into the sheep pen, she wants those babies.
And the sudden thaw has surprised those not involved in the population
explosion. They're out in the field looking at the grass with a puzzled
expression.

While I'm here.........if anyone is in Ontario and desperate for a ram
close-by, I have a spare. He wouldn't win any prizes, for looks (facial
markings uneven) but he's placid and his fleece his lovely. For anyone more
into wool than showing, he's up for grabs at just $150 CDN (14 months old).
BUYER COLLECTS.

Melanie

http://www3.sympatico.ca/melanie.boxall