[Jacob-list] JSBA cookbook ads

Neal and Louise Grose nlgrose at yadtel.net
Sat Mar 15 23:00:40 EST 2003

The JSBA is publishing a cookbook as a fundraiser and is seeking business card ads from members and others. This would be a good way to put your farm name before people who are interested in Jacob sheep. We hope to have the cookbook out by June, but since it will be funded solely by ad sales we need to know soon how many ads we have. If anyone is interested in advertising in this cookbook, please send your business card and a check for $35 payable to JSBA to me at:
               Louise Grose
               629 North Meadow Rd
               Harmony, NC 28634
I would like to have all cards by April 1st. Thank You. Louise (cookbook committee chair)