[Jacob-list] looking for rug hooking book

Mary Ellen Hansson mhansson1 at triad.rr.com
Wed Mar 12 05:52:10 EST 2003

Kris,

I will check and see if I can get it.  The book is likely just coming
out and isn't published yet when you see that pattern in offerings.  I
need to put in a call to Unicorn Press today about another order.  If
that is available now or in the near future, I will add it to the books
I sell.  I am always on the look-out for good books.

I found an old book one time in a bookstore---actually not THAT
old---that had a picture of a Jacob older-style ram bending over the
shoulder of a man asleep on the front cover.  Book called The God of
Jacob.  I got in touch with the printers who had no records of who might
have done their artwork that far back, so never came up with an answer
on that one.  I have the book, though :o).

Mary Ellen Hansson
ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com
Jacob Sheep, Fiber, Spinning equipment,
Books, Patterns, Knitting/Crochet/Tatting