[Jacob-list] 2003 AGM in Decorah Iowa

Steve Obershaw obershaw at platteville.k12.wi.us
Sat Jun 14 10:57:43 EDT 2003

I have been a "reader " on the list for some time. I do not have the
experience of the majority  but surely enjoy the information and
commentary, Last June a note was made about the 2003 AGM in Iowa. I live
in southwestern Wi and would be interested in attending and meeting some
of the interesting folks I have noted on the list. I would be interested
if this is still scheduled and any info you could provide would be
appreciated.

About us. My wife and I have a small flock  -started 4 years ago with 3
with some acquisitions and lambs the past 3 seasons have grown to 28. We
made our first attempts -fairly successful- on completing our own
shearing. A challenge but all went fairly well. Any info would be
appreciated