[Jacob-list] shearer wanted

Mark Essen messen at socket.net
Thu Jan 30 22:59:20 EST 2003

Danny Smith from Kingsville, Missouri 816-720-3781 does a good job for $3.00 per head.  I try to get a neighbor to bring his ten sheep over so that we can get about fifty to make it worth his while.  He has to drive at least ninety minutes to get here.  If you are in the southern part of western Iowa, he may be interested.
By the way, I just came back from the barn where one of my ewes had a nicely spotted, four horned ram lamb.  Let the season begin.
Mark Essen
Famous Acres
6701 County Road 353
Fulton, Mo.  65251
(573)642-0350
messen at socket.net
Jacobs 4-Horn Sheep, Pygmy Goats, Pyrenees, Peafowl, Highland Cattle, Yak, Emu, Wallabies, Patagonian Cavies, Eland, and Fallow Deer all living together in the Kingdom of Callaway