[Jacob-list] Pictures of Sire and Dam

Melody critterland at bendcable.com
Fri Jan 24 12:10:21 EST 2003

congratulations on your first ewe lamb!  Yes, I remember--and for me, every lambing is still just like Christmas! (only the packages unwrap themselves!)  I never get tired of seeing each new baby come into the world.  Of course, that is not saying I don't get tired during lambing <g>.  That barn seems a loooong ways away at 3 a.m. especially when I was just there at 1 a.m.  The lambs make it all worth while, though.
Melody at CritterLand
Redmond OR