[Jacob-list] RAMS

Dave & Katrina oberlef at supernet.com
Sat Jan 4 16:24:03 EST 2003

What I think is interesting is that these two rams, Horatio and Sir
Lancelot, are cousins of a sort...definitely out of similar lines if you
look back at them.  I find it interesting that personality is so often
passed down.
Betty, nice to hear Horatio is still strutting his stuff.  He always amazed
me to watch... really takes it upon himself to maintain his group of boys.
I have started to find the ram groups as interesting to watch as the ewe
flock!  Thanks for all the stories.   Katrina