[Jacob-list] Phrase of the Moon?

Susan Nielsen snielsen at orednet.org
Sun Feb 23 16:32:51 EST 2003

On Sun, 23 Feb 2003, Thomas Simmons wrote:

> "Spring fever?"
>
> Susan,  are your ewes getting ready to lamb? I have found that a day or two
> before lambing, the ewes must emit some pheremones or something and the rams
> begin to act just like mating season all over again.  The one-to-two years
> old rams seemed to be the worse. (Those youngn's just didn;t have all those
> scents precisely nailed down yet...)

Yes! (Duh... -- now that I put my brain in forward)

You and Betty Berlenbach (in an off-list note) both nailed it, I am
thinking. We are not quite within a day or two here, but are within a week
or so.

Thanks!

Susan (nursing that ram-whacked knee-cap).
--
Susan Layne Nielsen, Shambles Workshops      	|"...Gently down the
Beavercreek, OR, USA -- snielsen at orednet.org  	|stream..." -- Anon.