[Jacob-list] digests and stuff---and Linda B....

Mary Hansson iseespots1nc at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 20 07:19:06 EST 2003

Hi,

I was wondering if there was something wrong with the digest format.....got
2 this morning going back to Feb 11 at this address.

We are shearing in the rain today in NC.  41 sheep is the current
total.......What a treat.  Kevin Ford will be shearing.  :o)  There are
people coming over from Chapel Hill to learn and get some hands on
experience.  Apparently, the film clip of the shearing from about 3 or so
years ago was aired on Fox again yesterday morning locally.  I had patients
coming in during the afternoon yesterday all excited about that.

There are 2 lambs hopping around on the ground out here now from Culloden
Noble and a couple of the Culloden girls.  Both are B&W and cute to this
point.  Male and female in the sexes.

Linda Bjarkman------please have your friend e-mail me again with her fax
number as I finally got a chance (Tuesday evening) to look at it on the
computer that is being "format c-drive"'d at the shop.........I promptly
lost the fax number.  E-mail to iseespots at iseespots.com gets checked and is
safe from computer disasters.

Mary Ellen