[Jacob-list] Fw: Invitation to promote your animals

Mary Spahr spahrfarm at dragonbbs.com
Tue Feb 11 12:06:36 EST 2003

Invitation to promote your animals
----- Original Message -----
From: Deirdre Tarr
To: ddtarr at usit.net
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 12:06 AM
Subject: Invitation to promote your animals

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that you are invited to promote & sell your animals at this event - Tenth Annual Rare Breed Livestock, Miniature, & Pet Expo - at the Fairgrounds in Knoxville, TN on May 16 & 17, 2003.  We are sending out applications now and offer a discount until the end of February.  If you are interested, please send me your postal mailing address (or you can check out our online application under the Expo Application link on our website http://www.HeartsongTripleDFarm.com

If you are a member of any lists and could post this info to them, I would certainly appreciate it and any other help you could give in helping spread the word.  If you have a newsletter that would let you add this to the Calendar of Events that would be great. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Tenth Annual Rare Breed Livestock, Miniature, & Pet Expo - May 16 & 17, Fairgrounds Knoxville, Tennessee. Features broad range of breeds from large hoofstock to fiber and working animals to tiny unique pets with a special focus on rare breeds.  Discount through the end of February. Thousands attend! Market for ALL breeds in one centralized location. Contact: Heartsong Triple D Farm for more info at http://www.HeartsongTripleDFarm.com  or ddtarr at usit.net or 865-475-3777

Deirdre  865-475-3777

For beautiful pictures and great animal oriented information check our web site:

http://www.HeartsongTripleDFarm.com

Be sure you know the condition of your flocks, give careful attention to your herds.  Proverbs 27:23

Sponsor of the

Tenth Rare Breed Livestock, Miniature, & Pet Expo

May 16 & 17, 2003 - Fairgrounds Knoxville, TN