[Jacob-list] I think teddy bear is a hoax and not a threat

gf fayg at mebtel.net
Sun Aug 31 11:20:50 EDT 2003

Your computer has been infected with the ArkansasU Computer Virus.
Hear at Ark U we have limited computer experience, so your
assistance is greatly appreciated. Please mail this notice to everyone
you know then delete all the files from your hard drive.

Thank you for your participation in this infection. .... go ARK U!

Wink ... don't do it ... a joke I saw posted somewhere on the internet ...