[Jacob-list] free ram

Linda Bjarkman patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sun Aug 10 21:10:33 EDT 2003

I just have one more ram than I can use this year and I don't have the resources to
keep an extra.  Dandy is a yearling two horned ram.  He is a lovely boy and I am
finding it hard to contemplate hauling him to the butcher's.  We are a small
operation and must maintain limits.  He is JSBA registered and JSC certified.  His
sire is JSBA registered and has passed his JSC progency testing and will be JSC
registered as soon as I get the paperwork sent in.  His dam is JSBA registered and
JSC certified.  She is my all time favorite ewe. His
fleece is very nice.  I had it tested at MSWF and it came in at 25.4 microns. He
was unfreckled at his yearling shearing.  He is mannerly and has not shown any sign
of aggression to date. You can see him at:

http://www.patchworkfibers.com/forsale.html

The catch - you have to pick him up here (I'm in NE Georgia - right where SC, NC and
GA come together,  a couple of miles south of Clayton, GA), you have to be an active
(as in registering) member of either JSBA or JSC, I would like to see pictures of
his lambs when you get them and I'd like someone to get him within the next month
(before we do our breeding groups).

I hope someone out there can use him.