[Jacob-list] miniature jacobs

Debbie Bennett dbennet954 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 27 10:31:04 EDT 2003

A marketing ploy? They looked just like my herd. The only other time
I've heard anyone mention miniature Jacobs was in connection to a
certain person's flock - they weren't miniatures, just bred later (May
lambs) and raised on pasture only, so they tended to grow more slowly.
I purchased a couple ewes from this person and they matured to the same
size as the rest of my flock.
Debbie Bennett
Feral Fibre Farm
Oakland, Oregon