[Jacob-list] Overeating?

Dave & Katrina oberlef at supernet.com
Fri Apr 25 17:01:42 EDT 2003

I think Neal or Louise Grose sent a great explaination of that a while
ago...could you guys re-post it?  sorry, should have saved it.  from what I
remember, over-eating causes tears that allow the over-eating disease
bacteria thru the lining of the stomach.  I was assuming they still bloat,
but maybe they can jog my memory?  Katrina

<jacob-list at jacobsheep.com>; Marilyn Wallace <mwallace at osprey.net>;
<oberlef at supernet.com>