[Jacob-list] Overeating?

Mary Ellen Hansson mhansson1 at triad.rr.com
Thu Apr 24 21:41:09 EDT 2003

The diseases those shots are fighting against are not genetic diseases
that the sheep are "naturally" resistant to.  Think of them like chicken
pox.  I know of several shepherds that have lost and a few that THINK
they have lost animals to those diseases who were not vaccinating.

Mary Ellen Hansson
ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com
Jacob Sheep, Fiber, Spinning equipment,
Books, Patterns, Knitting/Crochet/Tatting