[Jacob-list] (no subject)

stonecroft235 at juno.com stonecroft235 at juno.com
Thu Apr 17 11:06:00 EDT 2003

I just received a call from Tamara Orbegozo of Thunderhawk Farm.  Last
year we purchased our 4H ram, Southwind Sir Lancelot from her -- and have
been very pleased with him.....he's given us some very lambs this spring.
  She is looking to sell her Jacobs and asked me to let the list know.
She is selling registered 4H adult ewes for $150, 4H ewe lambs for $100
and 2H ewe lambs for $75.............she has bred for hardiness and great
markings and she does have pretty sheep.  Tamara also has registered
Scottish highland cattle for sale and horses - she has paints and her
"for sale" horses include a homozygous two year old mare.  Tamara lives
in upstate New York and her phone number is 315-347-9413 -- she also has
a web site, although the Jacobs are not pictured on there -
www.thunderhawk.us.  She is eager to sell her animals to good homes.

Sue Martin
Stonecroft Manor
Lititz, PA