[Jacob-list] Graying & Ticking / Environment

Mary Ellen Hansson mhansson1 at triad.rr.com
Wed Apr 16 06:17:28 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have seen some of my sheep with darker faces under their white areas
and some that don't have that.  We have lots of shade in our area
year-round here in NC..Where it will be in the mid 80's today.

Mary Ellen Hansson
ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com
Jacob Sheep, Fiber, Spinning equipment,
Books, Patterns, Knitting/Crochet/Tatting