[Jacob-list] soay?

Heather Fogel heatherf at hutchtel.net
Tue Apr 15 18:09:11 EDT 2003

Go to www.soaysofamerica.com to see some pics of the sheep.  They are pretty interesting.

Heather Fogel
HeatherF at hutchtel.net
Little Shady Acres
Stewart MN
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Melody
  To: jacoblist
  Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 7:53 AM
  Subject: Re: [Jacob-list] soay?

  Soay is a breed of sheep. You might do an internet search to see pictures, don't know any URL's for them off the top of my head.     SUED stands for Split Upper Eyelid Defect, a genetic defect that seems to be connected with the 4-horn genes, in which there is a division of the upper eyelid--kinda like a cleft lip, but in the eyelid.  :-)
  Melody at CritterLand
  Redmond OR
    Cheryl wrote:

    Could someone please explain the term soay? Also Sue M. you mentioned the term sued. I believe the sentence was, has a terrible personality and has sued.
    Thanks
    Cheryl  (  :