[Jacob-list] bottle lambs

Barb and Ron Skarin rbskarin at longlines.com
Mon Apr 14 23:01:57 EDT 2003

I too had two bottle lambs. One was two weeks older then the other. I bought diapers and kept them in the house. I did have the first one off the bottle and eatting full feed by 3 weeks. She would sleep on the end of the bed, but wouldn't wake me up to feed her in the middle of the night. She is now out in the barn. The other is still in the house and I am breaking him off of the bottle. Soon he will be outside with his sister. They want all your attention. Follow you like your shadow. Mine will play with my border collie. They are something else.
Barb