[Jacob-list] Re: House lambs

Neal and Louise Grose nlgrose at yadtel.net
Mon Apr 14 05:52:05 EDT 2003

We have a Chow/Lab/Scotch Collie who does the same thing. He will even allow
the lambs to "nurse"  and punch, though he is rather confused about that. It
is an amazing thing to walk out to the pasture with the dog and see 95% of
the sheep run away from the dog and a few run toward it wagging their tails.

Neal Grose