[Jacob-list] RE: bottle lambs

Kelley Rambo Kelley_Rambo at antiochne.edu
Sat Apr 12 17:00:33 EDT 2003

Hi Thom,
I don't remember Jeremy crying at night.  If he was inside, he would sleep
with me or by my bedside (we had a futon, so it wasn't too far off the
ground).  What was nice, though, is that he had a twin that he was close
to.  Mom decided she was okay raising one, but not two.  So Jeremy would
come in to eat and hang out with me for a while, but he would go back out
with his twin brother otherwise.  It made things a lot easier for me.  His
mom didn't have any problems with it either.  I think she just didn't want
to nurse two of them.
Hope all goes well for you.
Kelley